This is a list of important publications in computer science, organized by field.
Some reasons why a particular publication might be regarded as important:
- Topic creator – A publication that created a new topic
- Breakthrough – A publication that changed scientific knowledge significantly
- Influence – A publication which has significantly influenced the world or has had a massive impact on the teaching of computer science.
- "List of important publications in computer science" | 2020-07-27 | 30 Upvotes 2 Comments
- "List of Important Publications in Computer Science" | 2011-08-14 | 58 Upvotes 6 Comments
This is a list of important publications in philosophy, organized by field. The publications on this list are regarded as important because they have served or are serving as one or more of the following roles:
- Foundation – A publication whose ideas would go on to be the foundation of a topic or field within philosophy.
- Breakthrough – A publication that changed or added to philosophical knowledge significantly.
- Influence – A publication that has had a significant impact on the academic study of philosophy or the world.
- "List of important publications in philosophy" | 2013-11-29 | 46 Upvotes 23 Comments